TrueNorth Wellness Services offers health psychology services for mind–body health. To find out more or make an appointment, call (717) 632-4900.
Psychological studies show that your mind and body are strongly linked. What you do and don’t do often results from how you think and feel. Unless you act to address the thought patterns and emotions behind your behaviors, you may not get the results that you are looking for.
It’s time to talk to someone when:
- You want to improve your health by altering your lifestyle but can’t seem to make changes
- You want to prevent life’s stressors from threatening your physical health
- You or someone in your family has been diagnosed with a chronic illness such as diabetes or cardiac disease
- You want to build your confidence and ability to cope with life’s challenges
- You are having difficulty sleeping and would like to try ways to help yourself without using medication
At TrueNorth Wellness Services, we provide confidential help for modifying attitudes, emotions, and behaviors that affect health. We offer short-term, individualized services to address a variety of problems that affect your physical health, including:
- Chronic pain evaluations and management
- Sleep behaviors
- Stress reduction and management
- Chronic illness management and support
- Weight management
- Bariatric surgery evaluations and follow-up
- Smoking cessation