If you or someone you know is in need of Crisis Intervention Services, please call 1-866-325-0339 or (717) 637-7633.
How Can You Identify If Someone Is In Crisis?
- Displaying extreme mood swings
- Acting anxious or agitated
- Behaving recklessly
- Sleeping too little or too much
- Showing rage
- Talking about seeking revenge
- Talking about feeling hopeless/no reason to live
- Talking about feeling trapped or in unbearable pain
- Increasing use of substances
- Talking about wanting to die or kill self
- Looking for a way to kill self (searching online for methods, buying a gun, etc.)
What Problems Do We Address?
Our crisis intervention specialists can help you or your loved one deal with a variety of issues that may include:
- Family problems
- Grief or loss
- Substance Use
- Disturbing or confused thoughts
- Thoughts of hurting self or others
- Adjustment problems
How is Assistance Provided?
We determine the root cause of the crisis and offer solutions-focused interventions to promote independence, personal growth and collaborative decision-making that are intended to assist the individual to return to a pre-crisis state.
Our crisis services are free, mobile and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, on-site, in the community or in-home to anyone in Adams, Fulton and York counties. TrueNorth Wellness Crisis Intervention Services are certified by The American Association of Suicidology and licensed by the Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Our crisis workers are trained in the evidenced-based model of Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training. We also serve as the regional call center for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
For specific information regarding our Emergency Crisis Support Services, please call (717) 632-4900 and dial the extension listed below:
Adams and York counties: Jayne Wildasin ext. 1447
Fulton County: Kara Anderson ext. 2448